When
it comes to manifestation, there are two methods that work better than all the
rest…
The
first is to make a step outline of everything that would need to transpire to
make your goal a reality. Then take action on each step, crossing each one off
as they are accomplished, and of course, remembering to enjoy the ride towards
your desire along the way. In my past, a take action plan was essential for things
like producing a movie or writing a book. In both cases, I was initially intimidated
by the size of my to-do list, but crossing off each step is a wonderful
feeling, and when your ultimate goal or desire is about to manifest, it will no
longer seem like such a daunting task, it will only seem like what it has
become; the next logical step. Method # 1 is basically the “cover your ass
technique” for manifestation. One reason it works so well is because there is a
great deal of power comes along with writing things down.
Method
#2 is to write down or affirm what you want, have absolute faith it will become
your reality, and completely detach yourself from the outcome. Trying to figure
out the “how” or “when” only focuses you on the fact that what you want still
hasn’t arrived and delays it from showing up. So what do you do until your desire shows up? Follow your bliss, of course!
I’ve actually used manifestation lists for over a decade. Simply make a list of
everything you want and cross each one off as they manifest.
Years
ago, when I was pursuing acting in Los Angeles, I made an attempt to “help” my
career by contacting some former acting associates of my father’s. His
connections got me a few parts over the years, but fame somehow eluded me.
Anyway, the last man to meet was well known character actor, Harry Dean
Stanton. Harry had been in over 100 films, 50 TV shows, and graduated from the
Pasadena Playhouse with my father. I wrote his name down and turned it over to
the Universe.
Several
months later, I stopped at a branch of my bank I normally didn’t use. I was the
only customer until the door opened, and in walked Harry Dean Stanton! I
couldn’t believe my eyes, but all I could really do was laugh. When he finished
banking, I met him outside and told him who I was. He had no memory of my
father whatsoever and looked at me like I was completely nuts. So much for the acting
connections! Anyway, that’s not my point. My point is that I actually crossed Harry
Dean Stanton off my manifestation list!!
Never
underestimate the power of writing things down, and remember, regardless of
where you are at the present moment, you can get anywhere you want to be as
long as you take things one logical step at a time and enjoy the ride to your
desires along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment